Introduced on July 12, 2011, by the U.S. House of Representatives, the proposed Fair Employment Opportunity Act of 2011 would prohibit employers and employment agencies from discriminating against the unemployed or placing job advertisements or posts stating that unemployed individuals are unqualified.
- Managing Outside Investigators – Best Practices for Employers
- Elderly Home Care Business Fined $55,468 for Back Wages and Damages Following DOL Investigation
- Closing the Talent Gap: Small Business Strategies for Attracting Skilled Employees
- Top 10 Payroll Mistakes to Avoid
- The Future of Payroll: On-Demand Pay Explained for Small Businesses