Effective July 21, 2011, the Dodd-Frank Act amendment to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires an employer, who uses a consumer report with a credit score to determine employment eligibility, to inform a job applicant that a credit score was used, specify the credit score, and identify the agency providing the score.
- Unlocking the Power of 401(k): A Game-Changing Tax Law for Small Businesses
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy