On June 14, 2011, the Legal Workforce Act of 2011 was introduced in Congress and would require all employers to use E-Verify, the federal government’s electronic work authorization verification system.
- Roofing Contractors Face $173,982 in Penalties Following OSHA Inspection
- Research Center to Pay $95,000 Following DOL Investigation of Applicant Discrimination: What Small Businesses Can Learn
- Qualified Plans Explained: IRA vs. 401(k) for Small Business Owners
- EEOC Sues Powersports Company for Gender Discrimination
- Restaurant Franchise Owners Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million for DOL Violations