The Internal Revenue Service has extended until February 1, 2013 the deadlines for most income tax returns, income tax payments and other time-sensitive actions otherwise due from the time of the storm through the end of January 2013 for taxpayers affected by Hurricane Sandy. This extension automatically applies for businesses in federally- declared disaster areas in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York. Other affected businesses located outside of the federal disaster areas must apply to the IRS to request an extension. For additional information onhttp://austinhr.com/wp-admin/post-new.php this topic, please contact the IRS.
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500
- Agricultural Business Faces $32,102 in Penalties for DOL Violations