As the April 1st H-1B work visa filing deadline rapidly approaches, join Immigration attorney Jason Finkelman for an in-depth discussion on the steps U.S. businesses can take to secure an H-1B visa and sponsor foreign professionals for employment. Jason will provide guidance on the H-1B visa cap and lottery, as well as unique strategies for Human Resources professionals, employers, and international entrepreneurs and startups to navigate the immigration system.Two ways to attend this 60 minute presentation: Join Austin HR for an in-personMINI SEMINAR on February 1 at 10 am at our offices. Please contact us to let us know you’re coming.(12871 Research Blvd., Ste. 200, Austin Texas 78750, near 183 & McNeil)OR a WEBINAR on February 9 at 2pm.We look forward to you joining us.
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500