Published on June 22, 2011, in the Federal Register, the federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) proposed changes to its current requirements on recordkeeping and reporting of employee injuries and illnesses. OSHA is seeking comments from the public until September 20, 2011.
- Roofing Contractors Face $173,982 in Penalties Following OSHA Inspection
- Research Center to Pay $95,000 Following DOL Investigation of Applicant Discrimination: What Small Businesses Can Learn
- Qualified Plans Explained: IRA vs. 401(k) for Small Business Owners
- EEOC Sues Powersports Company for Gender Discrimination
- Restaurant Franchise Owners Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million for DOL Violations