BREAKING NEWS Obamacare Repeal Passes the HouseHouse Republicans on Thursday narrowly approved a sweeping health care bill aimed at fulfilling an overturn of ObamaCare. The revised American Health Care Act passed on a 217-213 vote.The passage marked Republicans’ biggest step yet toward replacing the Affordable Care Act. The bill heads next to the Senate, however, where it faces an uncertain fate.
- Unlocking the Power of 401(k): A Game-Changing Tax Law for Small Businesses
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy