Effective January 1, 2013, employee pre-tax contributions to Health Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) will be limited to $2,500 per calendar year. For subsequent years, this amount will be indexed to the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Employers with non-calendar year health care FSAs may keep higher reimbursement limits in effect through the end of their 2012-2013 plan year.
- Roofing Contractors Face $173,982 in Penalties Following OSHA Inspection
- Research Center to Pay $95,000 Following DOL Investigation of Applicant Discrimination: What Small Businesses Can Learn
- Qualified Plans Explained: IRA vs. 401(k) for Small Business Owners
- EEOC Sues Powersports Company for Gender Discrimination
- Restaurant Franchise Owners Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million for DOL Violations