Effective May 16, 2011, final rules from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ (USCIS) include a prohibition of employers from accepting expired documents, revision of the acceptable documents list, and removal of outdated documents when completing the Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9.
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500
- Agricultural Business Faces $32,102 in Penalties for DOL Violations
- Understanding Payroll Taxes: Guide for Businesses