Effective May 5, 2011, final rules issued by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) update regulations relating to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and the Portal-to-Portal Act. For more information, please review the featured article below.
- Managing Outside Investigators – Best Practices for Employers
- Elderly Home Care Business Fined $55,468 for Back Wages and Damages Following DOL Investigation
- Closing the Talent Gap: Small Business Strategies for Attracting Skilled Employees
- Top 10 Payroll Mistakes to Avoid
- The Future of Payroll: On-Demand Pay Explained for Small Businesses