By March 24, 2011, The Health and Human Services (HHS) agency is required to develop standards for group health plans and health issuers offering group or individual coverage by providing enrollees an accurate summary of benefits and explanation of their coverage in a document.
- Roofing Contractors Face $173,982 in Penalties Following OSHA Inspection
- Research Center to Pay $95,000 Following DOL Investigation of Applicant Discrimination: What Small Businesses Can Learn
- Qualified Plans Explained: IRA vs. 401(k) for Small Business Owners
- EEOC Sues Powersports Company for Gender Discrimination
- Restaurant Franchise Owners Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million for DOL Violations