Four types of HR compliance audit reviews exist:Compliance:Emphasizes how well the business has complied with state and federal employment laws and related workplace regulations.Function-Specific:Focuses specifically on a certain HR function (i.e. records retention, hiring practices, performance management, leaves of absence, etc.).Best Practices:Explores ways to enable a business to build its competitive advantage by benchmarking companies recognized with industry-leading HR practices.Strategic:Assesses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to current HR systems and processes and how well they align with the company’s strategic business objectives.
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500
- Agricultural Business Faces $32,102 in Penalties for DOL Violations
- Understanding Payroll Taxes: Guide for Businesses