The Senate approved a bill (S. 3245) that would extend four key immigration programs that are set to expire on September 30, 2012 with a new expiration date of September 30, 2015. The bill authorizes a three-year extension for the E-Verify program, the EB-5 Regional Center program, the Special Immigrant Religious Worker program, and the Conrad State 30 J-1 Visa Waiver Program.
- Unlocking the Power of 401(k): A Game-Changing Tax Law for Small Businesses
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy