Effective December 31, 2010, the Red Flag Program Clarification Act of 2010 exempts most healthcare providers from being considered “creditors” subject to the Red Flag Rule. The Rule requires financial institutions and creditors to implement programs to identify and address trends, practices, and activities relating to potential identity theft.
- Managing Outside Investigators – Best Practices for Employers
- Elderly Home Care Business Fined $55,468 for Back Wages and Damages Following DOL Investigation
- Closing the Talent Gap: Small Business Strategies for Attracting Skilled Employees
- Top 10 Payroll Mistakes to Avoid
- The Future of Payroll: On-Demand Pay Explained for Small Businesses