By February 1, 2012, an employer subject to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) recordkeeping provisions for 300 logs regarding workplace injuries and illnesses must post its 2011 annual summary (Form 300A).
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500
- Agricultural Business Faces $32,102 in Penalties for DOL Violations
- Understanding Payroll Taxes: Guide for Businesses