Beginning Monday, September 18, employers must use the revised Form I-9 for all new employees. This new version of the form has the revision date of 7/17/17. The I-9 form can be found here or on the HR Support Center.You can visit USCIS’s I-9 Central or the News Desk section of the Support Center to learn more about the changes.
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500