As a reminder, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) launched its “National Emphasis Program (NEP) on Recordkeeping” last year after various studies revealed that many companies were underreporting or incorrectly reporting workplace-related injuries and illnesses. OSHA plans to increase enforcement of accurate reporting requirements through the NEP pilot program that continues through February 2012.
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500