The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has extended until February 1, 2013 the deadlines for most income tax returns, income tax payments and other time-sensitive actions for taxpayers affected by Hurricane Sandy in federally declared disaster areas in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
- Roofing Contractors Face $173,982 in Penalties Following OSHA Inspection
- Research Center to Pay $95,000 Following DOL Investigation of Applicant Discrimination: What Small Businesses Can Learn
- Qualified Plans Explained: IRA vs. 401(k) for Small Business Owners
- EEOC Sues Powersports Company for Gender Discrimination
- Restaurant Franchise Owners Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million for DOL Violations