By September 30, 2012, private employers with more than 100 employees and federal contractors (with 50 or more employees and a contract of at least $50,000) are required to file an EEO-1 Report with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). The EEO-1 Report is a compliance survey report that is mandated by federal statute and regulations and requires company employment data to be categorized by race/ethnicity, gender and job category.
- Managing Outside Investigators – Best Practices for Employers
- Elderly Home Care Business Fined $55,468 for Back Wages and Damages Following DOL Investigation
- Closing the Talent Gap: Small Business Strategies for Attracting Skilled Employees
- Top 10 Payroll Mistakes to Avoid
- The Future of Payroll: On-Demand Pay Explained for Small Businesses