Until further notice, employers should continue using the Form I-9 currently available in the HR Support Center (even though the OMB control number expiration date of August 31, 2012 has passed). The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) will provide updated information about the new version of the Form I-9 as it becomes available. Employers must complete the Form I-9 for all newly-hired employees to verify their identity and authorization to work in the United States.
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500
- Agricultural Business Faces $32,102 in Penalties for DOL Violations
- Understanding Payroll Taxes: Guide for Businesses