Effective January 1, 2011, certain employers that establish “simple cafeteria plans” are exempt from the Code Section 125 non-discrimination requirements, as well as the non-discrimination requirements applicable to the plans offered through the cafeteria plan.
- Managing Outside Investigators – Best Practices for Employers
- Elderly Home Care Business Fined $55,468 for Back Wages and Damages Following DOL Investigation
- Closing the Talent Gap: Small Business Strategies for Attracting Skilled Employees
- Top 10 Payroll Mistakes to Avoid
- The Future of Payroll: On-Demand Pay Explained for Small Businesses