Affordable Health Care Gallup Poll ResultsHigher than in past surveys, fifty-five percent of Americans worry a “great deal” about affordable health care, according to a recent Gallup poll. With numerous problems facing the country, health care is most noted and scoring at the very top.Higher than crime and violence, federal spending, budget deficits and gun ownership, the availability and affordability of health care is noted as a big fear factor.According to Gallup, for the last five years, health care has been first or tied for first among the issues on its worry list. The economy is typically a leading issue, too, and ranks alongside illegal immigration, with 34 percent saying they worry a great deal about these two issues.Yet health care ranks as one of the country’s biggest concerns; as the year progresses, this concern is likely to remain top of the list. We all realize that the issue will not resolve itself.
- Roofing Contractors Face $173,982 in Penalties Following OSHA Inspection
- Research Center to Pay $95,000 Following DOL Investigation of Applicant Discrimination: What Small Businesses Can Learn
- Qualified Plans Explained: IRA vs. 401(k) for Small Business Owners
- EEOC Sues Powersports Company for Gender Discrimination
- Restaurant Franchise Owners Ordered to Pay Nearly $1 Million for DOL Violations