Effective May 24, 2011, final regulations issued by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) issued expand how the definition of “disability” is interpreted under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Unlocking the Power of 401(k): A Game-Changing Tax Law for Small Businesses
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy