AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 21, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Asure Software, (ASUR), a leading provider in human capital management and workspace management software announced today that their annual C3 user conference will be held at Walt Disney’s Coronado Resort in Orlando, Florida on May 15th-18th, 2018. The three-day event provides opportunities for professionals to collaborate with Asure’s executive, product and support teams, connect with industry peers, and obtain the information needed to develop and expand their strategic Workforce and Workplace initiatives.
Features of this year’s C3 user conference include:
- CEO Keynote – Founder and CEO, Pat Goepel will reflect on the Workplace industry and Asure’s developments in the past year.
- Breakout Sessions – Join esteemed members of the Asure community during interactive breakout sessions covering the latest trends in Human Capital Management (HCM) and Agile Workplace best practices.
- Recertification Hours – By attending C3 you will have the opportunity to earn credits towards HRCI and SHRM hours.
- One on One Support – Customers are invited to sign up for more in-depth, 1:1 sessions with Asure experts during the event.
- Networking Activities – In addition to networking opportunities throughout the conference days, a hosted welcome reception will be held and various sponsored events.
Asure Software’s Chief Technical Officer, Joe Karbowski, said, “C3 is a fantastic event. Our clients and staff literally starting asking about next year’s event before the current one closes. I think the energy and insights gained from spending dedicated time with Asure staff and industry leaders discussing emerging trends, changes and challenges is rejuvenating.” Karbowski continued, “We have learned from our past conferences that the power of community is much greater than the power of a single individual or company. Our clients and prospects provide a critical voice in helping us deliver software AND a service to build companies of the future. We are looking forward to a successful event.”
The Asure C3 user conference is expected to fill up quickly. For more information visit www.c3.asuresoftware.com. For the latest news, follow the event hashtag on Twitter at #C32018
About Asure Software
Asure Software, Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers intuitive and innovative solutions designed to help organizations of all sizes and complexities build companies of the future. Our cloud platforms enable more than 80,000 clients worldwide to better manage their people and space in a mobile, digital, multi-generational, and global workplace. Asure Software’s offerings include a fully-integrated HCM platform, flexible benefits and compliance administration, HR consulting, and time and labor management as well as a full suite of workspace management solutions for conference room scheduling, desk sharing programs, and real estate optimization. Visit us at asuresoftware.com
Director of Marketing
Telephone: 888-323-8835 x 3111