AUSTIN, Texas, March 6, 2019 — Asure Software (NASDAQ:ASUR), a leading provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) and workplace management software, today announced the general availability of its newest workplace IoT occupancy sensors that accurately capture environmental conditions around the office building, including temperature, light, noise, air pressure and air quality. With these new environmental smart devices, companies will be able to dramatically reduce energy costs, increase building efficiency and improve employee health and wellbeing.
Asure’s new multifunction sensor builds upon its award-winning SmartView solution, a fully automated and integrated space utilization measurement system that provides real-time insights for businesses to understand and optimize available real estate and workstations. By bringing utilization analytics and important environmental data into one unified system, organizations can not only confidently implement smarter office designs that reflect a more effective use of space based on how their people actually work, but can also make educated and cost-effective decisions about their workspace that will improve employee’s physical health, well-being and productivity.
“Nearly every employer wants to offer their people a work environment and culture where they are engaged and can do their most productive work, but lack the understanding of what changes to make to do this successfully,” said Joe Karbowski, Chief Technology Officer of Asure Software. “Our new environmental workplace occupancy sensors bring organizations the details they need to confidently address spaces challenges and control environmental settings that match how their people actually work best. This will ultimately help employers attract and retain talent in today’s increasingly competitive job market with the added benefit of meeting new building energy standards.”
Companies using Asure’s new environmental workplace occupancy sensors can:
Reduce Business Expenses
- Reduce time spent on logistics with live space availability data delivered across the workplace
- Save money by identifying underused spaces to consolidate and increase utilization
- Grow revenue by adopting co-working strategies to rent and share unused space
- Lower energy costs with Building Management (BMS) or Building Automation Systems (BAS) integrations
Attract and Retain Talent
- Gain insights into organizational dynamics to design a workplace that reflect how people actually work
- Determine what type of space (desks, conference rooms, huddle spaces) people need to be most productive
- Respond to the needs of mobile workforce with collaboration spaces and data-informed agile work strategies
- Drive employee engagement with real-time displays of space availability via digital signage and mobile devices
Increase Energy Efficiency
- Increase building efficiency to dramatically reduce energy costs
- Reduce carbon footprint by allocating energy (e.g. HVAC, lighting) based on actual, real-time demand
- Monitor environmental factors to meet WELL Building standards
Availability and Additional Information:
Asure Software’s new environmental workplace sensors are available now for purchase. For more information visit www.asuresoftware.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Asure Software
Asure Software, Inc., headquartered in Austin, Texas, provides innovative and flexible SaaS-based cloud platforms that help clients worldwide elevate how, when, and where work gets done throughout the employee lifecycle. More than a Human Capital Management (HCM) software program, our Smart Office suite capitalizes on the intrinsic value between workforce and workspace so organizations of all sizes can better compete for talent, space, time, and capital assets. Asure Software’s offerings include a fully-integrated HCM platform, Time & Attendance, Talent Management, Employee Benefits, Benefits Administration, Payroll & Tax, Asset & Move Management, Full-Service Room Scheduling, Hoteling & Mobile Workforce and Workplace Occupancy Sensors. Visit us at www.asuresoftware.com.