For Resource Scheduler, Meeting room manager, work space manager, meeting maker, scheduler plus, geopunch, ASUREFORCE™, ASURESPACE™, NETSIMPLICTY™, iemployee™, ADI® AND ADI Time® products.
Master Subscription Agreement – Non U.S.
For Asure Software hosted applications for outside of the US , please consult the Master Subscription Agreement
End User (Onpremise) License Agreement – UK
For Perpetual Software licenses for Asure Software please consult the End User Onpremise License Agreement.
Acceptable Use Policy
Training and Deployment Services
Installation and training packages must be used within 60 days of purchase. The customer is responsible for reasonable travel expenses for any purchased on-site service.
Maintenance and Support
Renewal Maintenance is 20 percent of the then-current value of the software license held. Maintenance is comprehended in on-demand (SaaS) pricing—there are no incremental M&S fees for on-demand subscriptions. Support and maintenance are calculated in software costs only, and do not apply to hardware.
General Terms of Sale
- Payment terms in the UK are 30 days from invoice date.
- Hardware shipments are FOB origin.
- All pricing—unless otherwise specified—is in GBP.
- Customer is responsible for all applicable taxes.
Previous License Agreements
- View our Limited Use SAAS/CLOUD LICENSE AGREEMENT – UK (July 11, 2018 to May 2, 2019)
- View our Limited Use SAAS/CLOUD LICENSE AGREEMENT – UK (December 20, 2017 to July 11, 2018)
- View our Limited Use SAAS/CLOUD LICENSE AGREEMENT – UK (July 5, 2017 to December 20, 2017)
- View our Limited Use SAAS/CLOUD LICENSE AGREEMENT (October 1, 2011 to July 5, 2017)
- View our Asure Software Limited Use License Agreement (October 1, 2011 to April 2, 2017)