Why outsource Human Resources
Let’s face it, running your business is hard — Managing human resources makes it even harder:
- Hiring, firing, benefits, wage and hour, safety, training, policies, and compliance
- The alphabet soup of regulations: COBRA, FMLA, EEOC, FLSA, OFCCP, ADA, HIPAA, and ERISA
- The ever-present threat of an employee lawsuit for harassment, discrimination, or wrongful termination
Outsourcing Human Resources lets you get back to focussing on your core business. You get the expertise of a professional HR department for a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee.
A typical Asure Consulting prospect is either a growing company experiencing various Human Resources related issues and limited in-house Human Resources capacity, or an established company looking for expertise in the area of Human Resources. Common needs include:
- Hiring and Training issues
- Program Development (safety, performance appraisal, salary, etc.)
- Policy Development/Revision (handbooks, manuals, etc.)
- A resource for employee questions on benefits, pay, etc.
- Creative solutions for morale or productivity problems
- Innovative alternatives to evade escalating benefit costs
- Expert guidance in handling recent fines, penalties, or employee lawsuits
Frequently Asked Questions
The premier emerging area for outsourcing is the Human Resources function. As companies concentrate their internal resources on their core business, they look outward for expertise. Outsourcing the Human Resources function makes good business sense.