Federal law gives a tax credit to eligible small employers who provide health care coverage to their employees. Questions and answers provide information on the credit for tax years beginning in 2014. For additional information, refer to https://www.irs.gov/uac/small-business-health-care-tax-credit-questions-and-answers.
- Unlocking the Power of 401(k): A Game-Changing Tax Law for Small Businesses
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy