The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) had pushed back the anticipated date from October 2010 until this March for a final rule concerning the disparate impact burden of proof under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA). Stay tuned for more updates.
- DOL Recovers $234,467 From Restaurant Franchisee for FLSA Violations
- Equity Financing: Attracting Investments for Your Business
- Construction Business Faces $77,684 in Penalties Following OSHA Investigation
- HR Strategy as a Vital Component of Overall Business Strategy
- Natural Food Company Settles EEOC Sexual Harassment Lawsuit for Over $182,500